Live Instructors Flexible Schedules Free Class Retake
|INDIVIDUAL PRICING [ONLINE]
|GROUP PRICING [ONSITE]
The Autodesk® InfraWorks™ Fundamentals training course is designed for civil engineers, planners, architects, and others using the Autodesk® InfraWorks™, Autodesk® InfraWorks™360, Autodesk® Infrastructure Design Suite Premium, Autodesk® Infrastructure Design Suite Ultimate, or Autodesk® Building Design Suite Ultimate software.
The training course provides you with a fundamental knowledge of how to take advantage of the accelerated design process that uses data-rich 3D models with high-end visualizations. This enables you to create, evaluate, and better communicate 3D site plan proposals for faster approvals. The last three chapters (the last half day) of this training course cover add-on modules that are only available to Autodesk InfraWorks 360 users.
Note: This training is based on the Autodesk InfraWorks 360 software released in July 2014. There might be slight differences between this training course and earlier versions of the Autodesk InfraWorks 360 software.
- Navigate the Autodesk InfraWorks user interface
- Create new models from scratch
- Incorporate existing data sources into the model
- Rapidly generate early design concepts for new roads
- Add essential design elements to the model
- Display features according to data behind the model
- Create new styles according to project requirements
- Analyze a model to ensure that project constraints are met
- Collaborate with other project team members
- Create high-impact visualizations of the project to communicate the design to stakeholders
- Generate videos by using storyboards
- Use the Roadway Design for InfraWorks 360 module to:
- Create and modify design roads with precise parameters
- Optimize the vertical design of a roadway and analyze it to ensure that project requirements are met
- Create AutoCAD Civil 3D plan and profile sheets from a design road
- Use the Bridge Design for InfraWorks 360 Module to add bridges to a design roadway
- Use the Drainage Design for InfraWorks 360 Module to run a watershed analysis and create or modify culverts
A fundamental understanding and knowledge of civil engineering terminology.
YOU PICK THE DATE!!
We often find that individuals need options to pursue their training needs. Dezignext Technologies is committed to providing customized training that can include:
- Day, Evening & Weekend Training
- Staggered Dates (Ex. 1 day per week)
- Customized Content - You pick what you want to learn
- Group Training Online
- Group Training Onsite