Live Instructors Flexible Schedules Free Class Retake
|INDIVIDUAL PRICING [ONLINE]
|GROUP PRICING [ONSITE]
The Autodesk Inventor Advanced Assembly Modeling training course builds on the skills acquired in the Autodesk Inventor Introduction to Solid Modeling and Autodesk Inventor Advanced Part Modeling training courses to take students to a higher level of productivity when creating and working with assemblies in the Autodesk® Inventor® software.
- Applying motion to existing assembly constraints using Motion and Transitional Constraints.
- Introduction of the Top-Down Design technique for creating assemblies and its components.
- Inventor tools for Top-Down Design, including associative links, adaptive parts, multi-body design, layout design, derived components, and skeleton models.
- Creating Positional Representations of an assembly to review motion, evaluate the position of assembly components, or document an assembly in a drawing.
- Using Shrinkwrap and other model simplification tools to create a part model that represents an overall assembly.
- Creating Level of Detail Representations to reduce the clutter of large assemblies, as well as reduce your time spent waiting for your system to retrieve a large number of components in an assembly. You will also learn about Substitute Level of Detail Representations.
- Using the Design Accelerator to easily insert standard and customizable components and features into your model.
- Creating rendered realistic images and animations of parts and assemblies using Inventor Studio and the Video Producer.
- Using iMates and iAssemblies to work efficiently with assemblies.
- Using the Frame Generator to create members in a structural frame work.
- Using pattern, mirror, and copy techniques to duplicate components in an assembly.
- Working with weldments.
- Link system parameters and custom parameters to an external spreadsheet file and use it to drive parameters in the model. You will also learn about custom formatting and creating expression within a parameter.
The class assumes a mastery of Autodesk Inventor basics as taught in Autodesk Inventor Introduction to Solid Modeling. Autodesk Inventor Advanced Part Modeling is recommended.
YOU PICK THE DATE!!
We often find that individuals need options to pursue their training needs. Dezignext Technologies is committed to providing customized training that can include:
- Day, Evening & Weekend Training
- Staggered Dates (Ex. 1 day per week)
- Customized Content - You pick what you want to learn
- Group Training Online
- Group Training Onsite