Live Instructors Flexible Schedules Free Class Retake
|INDIVIDUAL PRICING [ONLINE]
|GROUP PRICING [ONSITE]
The Autodesk Simulation Moldflow Insight Fundamentals training consists of two training courses: Theory & Concepts, and Practice. The Theory & Concepts discusses the theory, background, and workflows used in Autodesk Simulation Moldflow Insight to teach students to apply Moldflow analysis techniques to their parts. In the Practice course students are provided with exercises to practice the workflows that have been discussed.
Overall, the goal is to teach students to become more efficient at creating digital prototypes, running analyses and interpreting the results of most of the analysis types available in Autodesk Simulation Moldflow Insight.
- Navigate and use the Interface.
- Complete a Cool, Fill + Pack + Warp analysis.
- Step through the general process for analysis projects.
- Use flow charts to discuss optimization of filling, packing, and warpage of a part.
- Meshing workflow.
- Gate placement courselines and gate location analysis.
- Conducting and interpreting a molding window analysis.
- Types, manipulation, and interpretation of results.
- Working with runners (designs, modeling, and balancing)
- Procedures to set a packing profile.
- Advanced options for a flow analysis.
- Using Autodesk Moldflow Communicator.
- Overview and working with thermoplastics and the injection molding process
- Using finite elements with Moldflow.
- Creating HTML, PowerPoint, and Word based reports of an analysis.
- Creating part models, feed systems, and cooling channels.
- Flow behavior.
- Using the modeling tools.
- Searching and comparing materials.
- Designing flow leaders and flow deflectors.
- Using valve gates.
YOU PICK THE DATE!!
We often find that individuals need options to pursue their training needs. Dezignext Technologies is committed to providing customized training that can include:
- Day, Evening & Weekend Training
- Staggered Dates (Ex. 1 day per week)
- Customized Content - You pick what you want to learn
- Group Training Online
- Group Training Onsite