Live Instructors Flexible Schedules Free Class Retake
|INDIVIDUAL PRICING [ONLINE]
|GROUP PRICING [ONSITE]
The Autodesk Navisworks® Essentials training guide instructs students in best approaches to combine 3D geometry from cross disciplines into one scene to enable effective model reviews. Through a hands-on, practice-intensive curriculum, students acquire the knowledge needed to review and markup the model, use TimeLiner, Animator, Scripter, Quantification, Autodesk Rendering, as well as the Clash Detective tools within the Autodesk Navisworks software.
Using the functionality of the Autodesk Navisworks® Simulate, and Manage features, students learn how to open, review, quantify, and run object-interference checks on 3D models. Students also learn how to link to task-scheduling files and create 4D construction simulations. Using the Animator and Scripter tools, students create interactive animations. In addition, students learn how the Autodesk Rendering tools can help them create photorealistic images and animations.
After completing this training guide, you will be able to:
- Describe the main features and functionality of the Autodesk Navisworks software.
- Open and append 3D files of different formats and save in the Autodesk Navisworks format.
- Create links to object properties files and scheduling files in external databases.
- Perform visual project model reviews using the built-in review and reporting tools.
- Create construction simulations of a project model to check the validity of construction schedules.
- Use Animator and Scripter to create interactive animations for presentations and demonstrations.
- Obtain takeoff data from source models to create material estimates, measure areas, and count components.
- Perform interference detection tests between 3D files of different disciplines to check integrity of the design.
- Add true-to-life materials, and lighting and backgrounds to project models, to create photorealistic output.
Before enrolling, students should have working knowledge of 3D design and task-scheduling software. This training guide is designed for new and experienced Autodesk Navisworks users who need to become familiar with the main tools within the software
||Seeking ONLINE Training in Danbury, CT - Learn More
||Seeking ONSITE Training in Danbury, CT - Learn More
YOU PICK THE DATE!!
We often find that individuals need options to pursue their training needs. Dezignext Technologies is committed to providing customized training that can include:
- Day, Evening & Weekend Training
- Staggered Dates (Ex. 1 day per week)
- Customized Content - You pick what you want to learn
- Group Training Online
- Group Training Onsite