Live Instructors Flexible Schedules Free Class Retake
|INDIVIDUAL PRICING [ONLINE]
|GROUP PRICING [ONSITE]
The AutoCAD® Mechanical Essentials training guide teaches students about the indispensable core topics required to use the AutoCAD® Mechanical software. Through a hands-on, practice-intensive curriculum, students acquire the knowledge needed to accelerate the mechanical design process. With specific tools for creating and manipulating geometry, automatically acquiring bills of materials, generating mechanical components, and performing design calculations, the AutoCAD Mechanical software offers significant productivity gains that the student learns to maximize.
- Identify the main interface elements, their setup, and what Help information is available and to create and use drawing template files.
- Describe the object property management system, where layers are configured, and the tools for manipulating layers.
- Organizing drawing geometry and create Mechanical structure in a drawing
- Describe the core mechanical design tools of rectangle, hatch, fillet, chamfer, holes, slots, and threads
- Modify and edit drawing objects by creating multiple offset copies, scale them, or uses power command
- Insert industry standard parts into your assembly designs.
- Create production-ready drawings in model space and layouts of structured and non-structured geometry and insert title blocks and borders.
- Notate a drawing through the creation and editing of dimensions, hole charts, fits lists, and mechanical symbols.
- Explain how to create and edit a bill of materials, parts list, and balloons.
- Describe the tools used for verifying the standard parts or custom parts within your design
- Exchange data between CAD systems in the form of Mechanical DWG and IGES files and create Mechanical drawings using Model Documentation.
- Create a custom drafting standard and drawing template with layers, object properties, symbols, text, BOM, parts list, balloons, and other annotation tools.
Download Sample Course Outline Here (For Review Only)
A basic understanding of mechanical drafting or design and a working knowledge of the AutoCAD software.
||Seeking ONLINE Training in Myrtle Beach, SC - Learn More
||Seeking ONSITE Training in Myrtle Beach, SC - Learn More
YOU PICK THE DATE!!
We often find that individuals need options to pursue their training needs. Dezignext Technologies is committed to providing customized training that can include:
- Day, Evening & Weekend Training
- Staggered Dates (Ex. 1 day per week)
- Customized Content - You pick what you want to learn
- Group Training Online
- Group Training Onsite