Live Instructors Flexible Schedules Free Class Retake
|INDIVIDUAL PRICING [ONLINE]
|GROUP PRICING [ONSITE]
The Autodesk® Infrastructure Design Suite (IDS) software is a comprehensive Building Information Modeling (BIM) for Infrastructure software solution that combines intelligent, model-based tools to help streamline workflows and optimize infrastructure project outcomes.
With unique access to the Autodesk portfolio (both the desktop and the cloud), users can gain more accurate, accessible, and actionable insight throughout the project execution and lifecycle of transportation, land, and water projects.
This training guide takes you through an example workflow for a road and highway design project using the Autodesk® Infrastructure Design Suite Ultimate software. Students use the Autodesk® InfraWorks, AutoCAD® Civil 3D®, Autodesk® Navisworks® Manage, Autodesk® 360, AutoCTDWS, and Autodesk® 3ds Max® Design software to complete a road design project from project planning through visual communication and construction documentation.
Upon completion, you'll be able to do the following:
- Establish existing conditions using the Autodesk InfraWorks software.
- Sketch multiple layouts of the proposed roadway using the Autodesk InfraWorks software.
- Identify the optimal corridor location and create proposals to communicate the selected option using the Autodesk InfraWorks software.
- Create Engineered Road Designs in the Autodesk InfraWorks software.
- Exchange Autodesk InfraWorks design information with the AutoCAD Civil 3D software.
- Create typical cross-sections of the road using Assemblies in the AutoCAD Civil 3D software.
- Create a complex corridor model of the roadway in the AutoCAD Civil 3D software using Autodesk InfraWorks design data.
- Create and edit intersection designs.
- Calculate quantities using cut/fill and material quantity calculators.
- Combine the AutoCAD Civil 3D software, Autodesk® Revit® Structure software, and other data sources in the Autodesk® Navisworks® Manage software.
- Perform clash detection in the Autodesk Navisworks Manage software.
- Create visual presentations to communicate design intent using storyboards, scenarios, and renderings using the Autodesk InfraWorks software and/or the Autodesk 3ds Max Design software.
Download Sample Course Outline Here (For Review Only)
Fundamental experience with AutoCAD® Civil 3D user interface, navigating the model, alignments, and profiles.
||Seeking ONLINE Training in Myrtle Beach, SC - Learn More
||Seeking ONSITE Training in Myrtle Beach, SC - Learn More
YOU PICK THE DATE!!
We often find that individuals need options to pursue their training needs. Dezignext Technologies is committed to providing customized training that can include:
- Day, Evening & Weekend Training
- Staggered Dates (Ex. 1 day per week)
- Customized Content - You pick what you want to learn
- Group Training Online
- Group Training Onsite