SELF PACED E-LEARNING TRAINING
Dezignext’s eLearning program is based upon content from the courseware we use in our standard Instructor-led courses. To start the training, all you need is access to the Internet - no software downloads are required although you are eleigible to recieve a student edition of the software thats licensed to you for 3-years! With access to your eLearning bundles for one full year, and available any time of day, you can learn whenever it’s convenient for you.
The elearning program includes:
- Well-documented and illustrated descriptions and examples of features and tools from the software.
- Step-by-step procedures that establish workflows for end-users.
- Hands-on practice exercises, including provided datasets, that take end-users through typical scenarios they will encounter using the software.
- Command summaries for quick-reference when using the software.
- Graded review questions to validate understanding.
- The latest version of the key titles for each software product included in each bundle.
- Keyword search functionality that will return learning elements (i.e., course topics) related to search terms. Search will be full text search through the content.
- Reporting to track user progress and proficiency improvements.
- Live Course Support from a Certified Instructor
AVAILABLE E-LEARNING COURSES
The objective of AutoCAD eLearning Course is designed to enable students to create a basic 2D drawing. The strategy is to start with a few basic tools that enable the student to create and edit a simple drawing, and then continue to develop those tools. More advanced tools are introduced throughout the course.
The AutoCAD Civil 3D eLearning training course is designed for Civil Engineers and Surveyors who want to take advantage of AutoCAD Civil 3D software’s interactive, dynamic design functionality. The AutoCAD Civil 3D software permits the rapid development of alternatives through its model-based design tools.
The Inventor eLearning training course instructs students in the best usage for parametric design through a hands-on, practice-intensive curriculum. Students acquire the knowledge needed to complete the process of designing models from sketching, modeling, assembly design, and drawing production.
The Autodesk Revit Architecture software is a BIM program that works the way Architects think. From Design to Construction Documents, the program streamlines the design process with a central 3D model. This course will teach you the Revit functionality as you would work with it in the design process.